Below are the steps to connect Power BI with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Download and install the Power BI Desktop
- Sign in with the Licensed account
- In Power BI desktop ribbon click on Get Data
- Select OData Feed
- Enter the URL of the environment
- example is https://operations.dynamics.com
- At the end of the URL add /data to download the tables
- URL should be look like this https://operations.dynamics.com/data
- Enter the credentials of the user account in AX/D365. Organizational account account should be better rest base upon the requirement.
- Once everything done , next step is downloading the tables based on the security rights and privileges of the user.
- Now you can select the table from the list and start working on it for your workspace.
Follow the steps to connect and do let us know if you are facing any issue.